Artist Cayenne the Lion King created his name from the spice cayenne pepper because anything it touches it inhances, a Lion because of it’s Heart and a King to represent Royality. Born in Atlanta, Georgia his love of music began with his father Willie Lemons Jr., who opened up Read More ...
- Reggae DJ David Rodigan: 'My name was adopted by a Kingston gangster. He's dead now' - The Guardian
- Eljai pays homage to reggae royalty - Jamaica Observer
- Christians don't have to apologise for what we believe, Dingwall - Jamaica Observer
- Dancehall is a space, not a genre — Veteran artiste defends reggae music - Jamaica Star Online
- Reggae Wednesday final concert today - Jamaica Observer
- Sri Lankan snowboarder Azquiya Usuph blazes trail at Asian Winter Games - NEWS.com.au
- Rovman Powell's all-round show for Jamaica may land him a hefty IPL deal - Sportswallah (press release) (blog)
- Study says dogs in shelters prefer reggae music - WSYR
- Jamaica smash 434 to surge into final - ESPNcricinfo.com
- Jamaica tourism minister talks up Cuba route with Miami lines - Seatrade Cruise News
- History of Jamaican Coffee
- Jamaican Cuisine a Rich Heritage that is Jamaica
From The Frontlines :
Veteran Sensational songbird Angella Stewart has been thrilling audience for over thirty years with her smooth, melodious tones, hailing from Kingston, Jamaica. Angella is the ‘First Lady’ of a musical family that includes singer Tinga Stewart, Roman Stewart and the late musician Own ‘Fox’ Stewart. Angella’s outgoing, people-loving personality Read More ...
Poised, confident, lyrical and talented are just a few words that describe Exile di Brave. This Jamaican reggae artiste born Clayton Johnson, hails from the sunshine city of Portmore, and is on a mission in music to entertain and uplift.Organically bred and grown on reggae, dancehall and hip hop music Exile di Read More ...
Undiluted Revolutionary Black/ Pan Afrikan Consciousness is perhaps the most applicable description of the musical content and style of the Marcus Garvey Revolutionary Guards (MGRG or The Guards). MGRG stand as proponents of Black Afrikan Revolutionary consciousness built firmly on the need for a sure defense for the black nation Read More ...
Born February 9, 1981 in Harlem New York. Moved to St. Thomas at a young age where she was raised and currently resides. This singing songbird, Empress I was born into a family of musicians. Her mother Angela “Sister Anykka” Hodge, Father, Jomo Pemberton and her late Read More ...
In The Mix :
Featured Videos :
Photo Gallery :
Liberated Radio Dj Collective photo series. A variety of musical styles from around the world every day.